1. Go wild swimming - we love swimming especially in this heatwave but be safe!
2. Organise a sports day - the Circus Sauce team did just that when we arrived in Windsor, full of traditional games such as sack races, three-legged races and egg & spoon!
3. Make a 'slip & slide' with a big sheet of plastic down a slope, add water and environmentally friendly washing up liquid for added fun!
4. Make a mini-garden on a plate or even a mini circus
5. Climb a tree/ build a den
6. Art is love - paint more! We've been painting a lot on tour this year, get your paints out and create some art.
7. Forage for blackberries and make homemade jam.
8. Read a book outside - find somewhere peaceful take a rug and cushions and make a reading nest.
9. Watch the Perseid Meteor shower.
10. Send a postcard - reinvent the traditional holiday tradition of writing and sending a postcard to family and friends.
11. Host an outdoor cinema night
12. Play crazy golf - our local artspace, SVA in Stroud, build their own bonkers crazy golf course each summer, it's hilarious and great fun for all the family. But there are crazy golf courses all over the country or why not design and make your own course in your garden?
13. and of course, last but not least, visit Giffords Circus!