We are looking for an Office Runner / Junior based at Giffords Circus HQ near Stroud
Fixed term contract. 11th March – 18th October 2019.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic office junior to support the head office of Giffords Circus, near Stroud.
Your role as office junior is to ensure the smooth running of the head office. No two days are ever the same and there isn’t much your job won’t cover!
Duties to include:
· Greeting visitors to the circus HQ & giving tours
· Answering telephone enquiries
· Distributing promotional material locally
· Packing parcels and post to take to Post Office
· Maintaining supplies such as stationary, kitchen and bathroom
· Filing and cataloguing material
· Updating contact lists
· Fulfilling shop orders
· Prepare refreshments for meetings and visitors
· General errands – shopping, collections, deliveries
· General tidiness of HQ
Ability to multitask and prioritise duties
Driver with own car
Based at Fennells Farm, Lypiatt, Stroud, GL6 7NE.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm but a level of flexibility is required, some out of hours working may be required.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th February 2019.