The Great Giffords Advent Giveaway is back and we have a wealth of Giffords Goodies to giveaway along with a gorgeous Gem Hall Photography print, the most beautiful bracelet from Taylor Black and tickets for Sudeley Castle, Blenheim Palace and Stonor Park & Gardens. It's a free prize draw, we'll post a different prize on our Facebook page everyday and to enter you simply 'like and share' our daily posts from the 1st to the 24th December. A little festive cheer to get us in the Christmas mood.
Terms & Conditions
1.The free prize giveaway is open to UK residents only, and excludes employees of Giffords Circus and their immediate family members, its agents or anyone professionally connected to Giffords or the competition.
2. Timings: Entry to the prize giveaway is daily and winners announced the following day. Entries to questions will close at midnight. Any entries submitted after this will not be considered when winners are chosen. Giffords reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
i. Go to the Giffords Circus Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/GiffordsCircus/
ii. On the Giffords Facebook page navigate to the giveaway post and follow instructions to ‘like and share’ the post.
4. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, your entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
5. Prizes: include Giffords shop goods as featured in the online shop, family tickets to Sudeley Castle, Stonor Park and Blenheim Palace in 2018, a Gem Hall photography print and jewellery from Taylor Black. One prize per winner, total of 24 winners. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. Selecting the winner & delivery: The winner of each prize will be selected randomly from the people that have ‘liked and shared’ each post and our decision in respect of the winners shall be final. We (Giffords) will arrange delivery of the prizes.
7. Giffords will announce the winner publicly on the post and make contact with them through direct message to ask for a mailing address; the winners have 14 days to respond, after which point another winner will be chosen.
8. The Promoter’s (Giffords Circus) decisions regarding all free prize matters are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.