Giffords Circus is a seeking an Office Runner / Junior based at the HQ near Stroud (3-month contract)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic office junior to support the head office of Giffords Circus, near Stroud.
Your role as office junior is to ensure the smooth running of the head office. No two days are ever the same and there isn’t much your job won’t cover!
Duties to Include:
· Greeting visitors to the circus HQ & giving tours
· Answering telephone enquiries
· Distributing promotional material locally
· Packing parcels and post to take to Post Office
· Maintaining supplies such as stationary, kitchen and bathroom are available
· Filing and cataloguing material
· Updating contact lists
· Prepare refreshments for meetings and visitors
· General errands – shopping, collections, deliveries
· General tidiness of HQ
Ability to juggle and prioritise duties
Driver with own car
Based at Fennells Farm, Lypiatt, Stroud, GL6 7NE.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm but a level of flexibility is required, some out of hours working may be required. 3-month contract to start asap £300 gross per week
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: midday 4th May
Provisional interview date: 9/10th May tbc.